Site closure can be an overwhelming task if the proper resources are not utilized. A soild Site Closure Program Design involves strong knowledge base alongside a good closure strategy as well as a closure management and a decommissioning plan.
Once it has been determined (as the result of a site investigation/characterization by the Terra-Petra team), that a site impacted by soil and/or groundwater contamination no longer presents a threat to human health, the following methods are typically used to obtain closure:
- Preparation of Site Conceptual Model (SCM)
- Application of Forensic Geology /Hydrogeology / Geochemistry Methods
- Submit Petition for Site Closure to State Water Resources Control Board (if required)
- Interface with State Water Resources Control Board /Manage Site Closure Process (if required)
- Performance Measurement Documents
- Site Closure Check List
Contact Terra-Petra for a Site Closure proposal today.