Bahar Amoli, Ph.D. P.E.
Bahar Amoli, Ph.D. P.E.213-458-0494
Professional Engineer, Senior Environmental Engineerbahar@terra-petra.com
Ms. Bahar Amoli is a Senior Environmental Engineer with Terra-Petra and has more than 17 years of experience within academia and consulting.
In addition to multidisciplinary experiences in geotechnical and structural engineering, her professional expertise includes:
- Methane investigation and emission measurements
- Vapor intrusion mitigation systems,
- Phase I/Phase II environmental site assessments
- Soil and groundwater investigation
- Contaminant fate and transport analysis
- Human health risk assessments
Ms. Amoli has also addressed concerns regarding soil vapor, soil, and groundwater contaminated with heavy metals, volatile organic compounds (VOCs) such as tetrachloroethylene (PCE) and trichloroethylene (TCE), and petroleum hydrocarbons.
She obtained her Ph.D. from Texas Tech University in 2012, where she also worked as a research scientist. Her research practice involved analyzing the fate and transport of emerging contaminants of concern (COCs), such as pharmaceuticals, in soil and groundwater.