CQA/CQC stands for Construction Quality Assurance/Construction Quality Control. All methane gas Building Protection (mitigation) Systems (BPS) should be inspected by a certified professional with experience in these systems to insure that they have been installed properly. Starting at the pre-construction phase we work with the governing agency, the Building Official, the General Contractor; the product manufacturer and the subcontractors to establish an acceptable guideline for installation of the systems as well as monitoring, documenting and reporting our findings. We do what we can to open the lines of communication between all parties involved with the project to insure a smooth installation and monitoring process.
Our additional capabilities include:
- Assurance for owners/developers that all elements of the approved (and paid for) plans are properly installed and functioning.
- Assurance for all parties invovled that an nstallation is in full compliance with the approved plans and with the requirements of the governing agencies.
- Completion of numerous Inspection Certification Training sessions by the individual vapor barrier membrane manufacturers.
- Working closely with installing contractors to implement successful inspection.
- Smoke Test Certifications as required.
Contact Terra-Petra for a CQA/CQC Monitoring proposal today.