Terra-Petra has honed a unique and distinct set of qualifications and recognitions over the years to build upon a true legacy. The most resounding qualification has been our track record of “customer satisfaction” which is measured by the consistent repeat business we do with our existing client base on new projects. This repeat business has been due to the trust and confidence we’ve been able to build with our clients over the years.
Unlike our competitors, our company policy is “same day response.” We have been known to drop everything in order to participate in last minute meetings to keep clients out of very challenging situations. Our clients appreciate the fact that we know who to go to, when to go to, and what to provide to the appropriate parties. We are well known within many of local agencies who are instrumental in making key decisions. We make sure that our clients are well positioned for a successful outcome.
In order to stay current with technology, rules and regulations, and the constant industry changes, we are very involved with local and national associations. We are members of AIA, SCCA, the National Brownfield Association and multiple Chambers of Commerce. Our team is also very active in attending and participating in the various trade shows within our industry. Many of our team members are sent through an annual product training program so that we are current with what is available in the market.
Terra-Petra is a part of a larger group of industry experts that has been formed to introduce new solutions for product and process development. Our goal is to be in a leading-edge position to provide a solution that is a “best fit” for all of our clients—in other words, “we don’t just wait for things to happen.” We continually strive to be prepared with an ability to understand what key drivers (of a project) are of the biggest concern to the client.
We offer an ideal blend of internal expertise along with key relationships with other service providers in our industry. Because of our expertise and relationships, we can take on almost any project from start to finish. We take pride in the fact that our clients always come back to us with even bigger projects. Maintaining client relationships are a huge part of our corporate identity and brand.
Contact Terra-Petra for additional information or questions.
- Professional Engineering licenses in ALL states
- General Engineering-A and Hazardous Material Contractor’s License #813769
- City of Los Angeles approved Methane Testing Agency, License #10224
- Staff includes a Civil Engineer, Industrial Engineer, Registered Environmental Assessor, Construction Manager, Design Engineer(s) and a Registered Geologist/Certified Engineering Geologist
- Civil Engineer holds professional engineering licenses; served as Director of the Ventura Regional Sanitation District for 14 years
- Staff of 6 certified inspectors as Deputy Methane Barrier Inspectors (DMBI) with certifications from numerous soil gas and waterproofing membrane manufacturers and ablity to inspect in all states
- Field personnel are trained in 40 hour Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER)
- CAD draftsmen carry certificates in Architecture and Design for Drafting
SPECIFIC AGENCY RECOGNITIONS
- Small Business Enterprise Certified by the State of California
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)–Local and National
- Department of Toxic Substance Control (DTSC)
- Division of Oil Gas and Geothermal Resources (DOGGR)
- City of Los Angeles Department of Building and Safety (LADBS)
- L.A. County Environmental Programs Division (EPD)
- Orange County Fire Authority (OCFA)
- The El Segundo Fire Department
- The Huntington Beach Fire Department
- The City of Oxnard