CQA/CQC stands for Construction Quality Assurance/Construction Quality Control. All Building Protection systems should be inspected by a certified professional with experience in these systems to ensure they have been installed properly. Starting at the pre-construction phase, we work with the governing agency, the local Building Official, the General Contractor, the product manufacturer and sub contractors to establish an acceptable guideline for installation of the systems – as well as monitoring, documenting and reporting our findings. We are instrumental in opening the lines of communication between all parties involved with the project to insure a smooth installation and monitoring process.
Some of our additional CQA/CQC capabilities include:
- Assuring owners/developers that all of the elements of approved (and paid for) plans are properly installed and functioning.
- Assuring all parties involved that the installation is in full compliance with the approved plans and with the requirements of governing agencies.
- Completion of numerous Inspection Certification Training sessions by the individual vapor barrier membrane manufacturers.
- Working closely with the installing contractors to implement successful inspections.
- Smoke Test Certifications.
Contact Terra-Petra for a CQA/CQC Monitoring proposal today.