Terra-Petra is very conversant with the design requirements for all types of structures built on or within 1,000 feet of fill, per the California Code of Regulations Title 27. We have designed several Methane Gas Mitigation Systems for structures built directly on top of fill material where settlement is not only a concern but a reality. We can engineer a methane mitigation system that will bond to the underside of the structure and remain functional throughout the life of the structure.
Among our many capabilities, Terra-Petra can provide you with:
- A Civil Engineer with 14 years experience as the director of the Ventura Regional Sanitation District.
- Years of experience designing landfill-related Building Protection Systems under the auspices of numerous governing agencies.
- Easy to read comprehensive plans including project specific details and specifications.
- Passive and Active Design experience.
- Exceptional plan coordination with a project Architect as well as Civil, Structural, Plumbing, HVAC and Landscape Architects.
- CAD Draftsmen on staff who carry Associate of Science Degrees in Computer Aided Drafting Technology and Certificates in Architecture and Design for Drafting.
Each Landfill Mitigation Design should have CQA / CQC Monitoring.
Contact Terra-Petra for a post-closure landfill design proposal today.