PHASE II PROJECTS
Phase II environmental investigations can be required when a “recognized environmental condition” (REC) is found during the Phase I ESA. If there is evidence that soil and/or groundwater contamination is present at a site, a Phase II investigation and action plan is undertaken. Environmental liabilities can involve costs associated with regulatory – mandated cleanup, as well as disposal of regulated waste and civil liability. Civil liability occurs when the contamination has migrated offsite, or tenants sue over exposure to hazardous material.
Our Phase II investigations are characterized by one or more of the following corrective action procedures:
- Soil Borings/Soil Sampling
- Groundwater Monitoring Well Design and Installation
- Remedial Investigations/Feasibility Studies
- Remedial Action Plans
- Forensic Geology / Hydrogeology / Geochemistry
- High Resolution Gas Chromatography
- Stable Isotope Analysis of Groundwater
- Fuel Age-Dating by Pb/Pb Isotope Analysis
- Groundwater Modeling – Computer Aided Modeling (CAM)
Contact Terra-Petra for a Phase II proposal today.