Whether you are building on property located in the City of Los Angeles Methane or “Methane Buffer Zone,” Playa Vista (Los Angeles South Bay area) or within the Building Restriction Zone designated by the Orange County Fire Authority, you will need a certified methane soil gas investigation report.
Terra-Petra has a team of registered professionals with extensive experience in methane gas that can effectively perform these testing requirements. It is the policy of Terra-Petra to send soil gas samples to an independent laboratory, approved for methane testing, to verify that all of our field readings are accurate. Upon completion of our on-site investigation we provide each client with the necessary forms or reports as required by the governing agency. Every document is stamped and signed by our Civil Engineer.
Terra-Petra offers the following services:
- Orange County Fire Authority, approved to perform Soil Gas Investigations.
- City of Los Angeles approved Methane Testing Agency, License #10224.
- Civil Engineer, Registered Environmental Assessor and Geologist, Certified Engineering Geologist on staff.
- Completed over 1,000 methane soil gas investigations in Southern California to date.
- Low overhead allows us to be cost effective and competitive.
- To possibly obtain a Methane Testing waiver, contact us for more information.
Contact Terra-Petra for a Soil Gas Investigation proposal today.