PHASE I PROJECTS (ENVIRONMENTAL SITE ASSESSMENT / ESA)
The initial stage of a site evaluation is typically a Phase I investigation, which typically will identify potential or existing environmental contamination liabilities. The analysis should address both underlying land as well as physical improvements to the property. This can consist of one or more of the following activities:
- Real estate transaction services.
- Performing building surveys to identify asbestos-containing materials, lead-based coatings, PCBs, toxigenic fungi (mold), carcinogenic particulates and indoor air quality (IAQ) issues.
- Hazardous waste management: Conducting hazardous materials audits at industrial facilities to categorize dry and liquid chemicals and to determine storage and disposition compliance.
- Project management: Preparing engineering specifications for building demolition, performing air monitoring as part of IAQ studies or abatement work and managing crews that remove and dispose hazardous building material.
- Emergency response incident management.
- Preliminary (non-intrusive) site investigations, regulatory compliance and environmental due diligence methods as part of Phase I projects.
Contact Terra-Petra for a Phase I proposal today.